- This event has passed.
Foraging – Property Walk
June 2, 2022$65.00
What is growing in your yard that you can use for food or other wellness benefit? I’d love to help you find out!
I am available for up to 1-hour foraging walks on this date (or another that better suits your schedule).
No matter what size it is, if you have green things in your yard, odds are there is something out there you can use.
In the ticketing selection process you will indicate your preferred time range. For alternate dates/times Contact me to set something up!
Cost: includes instructor travel, up to 1 hour of foraging, specimen collection and labeling supplies, and a list of suggested items to include in your beginners foraging pack if you want to put one of your own together ahead of our foray.
$65: Pricing is for up to one hour of foraging within a 20-minute drive of Bangor. Greater distances will require pre-booking review and pricing adjustment so contact me to work out the details, and I will send you a customized ticket link.
What to bring:
- Sturdy, supportive footwear
- Appropriate skin covering/sunscreen/hat
- Insecticide/tick protection of choice
- I will send a list of recommended foraging pack items prior to our outing if you prefer to carry your own pack, though I will have all necessary items with me as well.
What if we get rained out?
It’s not much fun to muck about in the mud and rain, so in the event of adverse weather I will work with you to establish a mutually agreeable date and time to reschedule.
Cancellation policy: we do not refund, but we can reschedule most of the time
- Contact Us at least a week in advance and we will apply the value of your ticket to another property walk. Cancellations made within a week of the scheduled walk will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- Tickets are transferrable – if you decide a property walk is not for you, you may gift or sell your ticket to a friend within 20 minutes of Bangor who might enjoy the experience!
Other important information
- You must own or have permission to forage the property we walk. You are responsible for obtaining permission if you are not the property owner.