- This event has passed.
Scratch Cooking – Homemade Pancake and Baking Mix (Great for Kids!)
June 4, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 9:45 am EDT$15.00
Bring the kids, make the stuff, and leave the mess out of your kitchen!
On this beautiful Sunday morning we will gather ’round and pull basic pantry staples into an all-purpose baking mix for pancakes, biscuits and more. Then I’ll show you how to mix it up and we’ll griddle some pancakes to enjoy with Downtown Homesteader homemade fruit syrup. This would be an awesome 1:1 date with your little one, or bring the whole family (pay only for adults)!
You will go home with:
- Homemade baking mix and recipe instructions
- Leftover pancakes, full bellies, and (probably) sticky fingers
- Big smiles, guaranteed
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind wearing to prepare clothes, and/or an apron
- An empty quart jar, if you have one. We have a small stash if you don’t, but they are sometimes hard to come by these days so if you have one we can use that would be great!
Other important info:
- This is a masks-optional event. Please bring your mask if you prefer to wear one.
- One well-behaved child may attend alongside their adult at no additional cost. You must notify event organizer in advance.
- Book a private workshop if you prefer! Contact us to set it up!
Cancellation policy: we do not refund, but we can reschedule most of the time
- Contact Us at least a week in advance and we will apply the value of your ticket to another class. Cancellations made within a week of the class will not be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferrable – if you cannot make it but know someone else who can, gift or sell your ticket to a friend who might enjoy the experience!