- This event has passed.
Private Workshop for Rebecca M – Tortilla Tuesday!
July 5, 2022 @ 5:30 pm EDT$15.00
If you’ve never wrapped your favorite fillings in a warm, fresh, homemade tortilla you are in for a treat! Join us on Tortilla Tuesday to learn a new skill and do your dinner prep all at once!
You will leave this workshop with a stack of fresh tortillas and seasoned rice and beans to bring home to combine with your favorite condiments and toppings. These flatbreads come together quickly and can be made in the time it takes to prep the fillings.
You will go home with:
- an awesome new skill
- a stack of fresh tortillas and seasoned rice and beans
- A recipe for tortillas and suggested uses so you can make them again on your own
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind wearing to prepare clothes, and/or an apron
- A reusable container if you prefer that to the disposable containers we provide to bring your dinner home.
- An adult beverage, if that’s how you like to roll on a Tortilla Tuesday evening 😉
Other important info:
- This is a masks-optional event. Please bring your mask if you prefer to wear one.
- Book a private workshop if you prefer! Contact us to set it up!
Cancellation policy: we do not refund, but we can reschedule most of the time
- Contact Us at least a week in advance and we will apply the value of your ticket to another class. Cancellations made within a week of the class will not be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferrable – if you cannot make it but know someone else who can, gift or sell your ticket to a friend who might enjoy the experience!