- This event has passed.
Learn to Roll Sushi!
February 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST$25.00
We’re making Maki! $25/table – up to 2 students per table
Maki rolls are easy and fast to make at home with some basic tools and know-how. Bring a friend or a date and learn how to DIY your next sushi night! **we will not be preparing raw fish**
Come on in and…
- learn how to make sushi rice and properly prepare the ingredients for your rolls
- use a bamboo mat to put it all together
- sample some saki
- giggle when you mess it up …
- go home with your own bamboo mats and 2 maki rolls each (in a box or in your bellies – up to you!)
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind “cooking” in, or an apron
- A reusable container if you prefer that to the disposable one we’ll provide to bring your rolls home in
Other important info:
- This is a masks-optional event. Please bring your mask if you prefer to wear one.
- Book a private workshop if you prefer! Contact us to set it up!
Cancellation policy: we do not refund, but we can reschedule most of the time
- Contact Us at least a week in advance and we will apply the value of your ticket to another class. Cancellations made within a week of the class will not be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferrable – if you cannot make it but know someone else who can, gift or sell your ticket to a friend who might enjoy the experience!