- This event has passed.
Learn to Make Bread!
February 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EST$25.00
Bread is not hard to make and requires very few, inexpensive ingredients. With practice, you can make it as artistic and complicated as you’d like, but the basic skills to make a delicious home-baked loaf can be yours in about an hour.
Come on in and learn…
- a tried-and-true recipe with very basic ingredients
- how to make a fresh loaf without ANY equipment (or with, if you prefer to push the easy button like me!)
- common pitfalls and corrections
- how the dough should feel every step along the way
- sample a fresh slice with homemade jam
- go home with a beautiful dough ball to bake up in your own oven!
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dusted with flour and/or an apron
- A reusable container (if you prefer that to the disposable container we provide to bring your dough ball home)
Other important info:
- This is a masks-optional event. Please bring your mask if you prefer to wear one.
- Book a private workshop if you prefer! Contact us to set it up!
Cancellation policy: we do not refund, but we can reschedule most of the time
- Contact Us at least a week in advance and we will apply the value of your ticket to another class. Cancellations made within a week of the class will not be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferrable – if you cannot make it but know someone else who can, gift or sell your ticket to a friend who might enjoy the experience!