SOLD OUT – Learn to Make Bread!
March 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm ESTFree
Join us for a fun, hands-on learning experience!
Reserve your seat following the link below.
Come on in and learn…
- a tried-and-true sandwich bread recipe with very basic ingredients
- how to make a fresh loaf without any equipment (and with, if you prefer to push the easy button like me!)
- common pitfalls and corrections
- how the dough should feel every step along the way
- how to shape, score and bake your dough
When you’re done with that…
Sample a fresh-baked slice, and go home with a beautiful dough ball to bake up in your own oven!
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dusted with flour, and an apron if you want to really get in the homesteading spirit!
- This is a masks-optional event. Please bring your mask if you prefer to wear one.
Book a private workshop if you prefer! Contact us to set it up!